Welcome to Mudra Dance School! We are thrilled that you have chosen our dance school to pursue Indian dance classes. At Mudra we pride ourselves in our selfless teaching method and developing the student as not only a dancer, but also as a well-rounded human being. We hope that you will join our Mudra family and help us grow our rich and diverse community.
Here is some important information about our school:
Studio Meeting days:
Sundays, Mondays and Wednesdays
- 10:30am- 12pm Junior Company (Invitation Only)
- 12:00-1:30 Ladies (18+), Intermediate1 (ages 7-12)/ Beg Kids (ages 3-6)
- 1:30-3:00 Intermediate 2 (ages 13-17)/ Adv ladies (invitation only 18+)
- 3:00-4:00- Teacher meeting (Teacher and mangers only)
8:15pm – 9:30pm Performing Company (Invitation Only)
8:00pm-9:30pm Mixed Adult class (aka for both adult men and women 18+)
Location of Studio:
18757 E. Hampden Ave, Suite 162, Aurora, Co 80013
The rates for the 2014 fall session are as follows:
- For 1 student tuition $120
- For 2 students (immediate family $200 Semester
- For 3 students (immediate family) $280/ Semester
*Students taking an additional class add $20/month to their flat rate or $40/student for the semester. The fall semester includes the months of October, November and December. A total of 8 classes with Nov 30th off for Thanksgiving and December 14th as the last day of classes! Please note that tuition rate for the semester will change in the spring.
- Tuition for the semester is due during the first class of the month (Oct 19th). If you are unable to attend that then you must mail in the check to 15844 E. Purdue Drive, Aurora CO 80013 before the due date. There will be a $10 late fee assessed each week that tuition is not paid on time.
- In the MEMO line of your check, please write the student’s name.
- Monthly and semester rates are non-negotiable and will not be pro-rated in case of missed classes.
Class Dress Code:
All students must wear only the colors red and black. No jeans or street clothes allowed. Please make sure all hair and bangs are pulled back and out of your face.