Welcome to Mudra Dance School! We are thrilled that you have chosen our dance school to pursue Indian dance classes. At Mudra we pride ourselves in our selfless teaching method and developing the student as not only a dancer, but also as a well-rounded human being. We hope that you will join our Mudra family and help us grow our rich and diverse community.
Here is some important information about our school:
Studio Meeting Days: Sundays, Mondays and Wednesdays
Schedule Sundays: (Classes subject to change based on registration period)
- 10:30am-12:00pm Company (invitation only)
- 12:00pm-1:30pm Beginner Kids/Intermediate 1 Kids/ Ladies
- 1:30pm-3:00pm Intermediate 2 Kids/ Advanced Ladies
- 3:00pm-5:00pm Company (invitation only)
Schedule Mondays: 7:30pm – 9:30pm Performing Company (invitation only)
Location of Studio: 18757 E. Hampden Ave, Suite 162, Aurora, Co 80013
Tuition: The rates for Spring 2014 (January – May) are as follows:
- For 1 student tuition: $60/month or $270/ Semester
- For 2 students (immediate family): $100/month or $450/ Semester
- For 3 students (immediate family): $140/ month or $630/ Semester
Students taking an additional class add $20/month to their flat rate or $85 for the whole semester flat rate. Please note that there is a discount for paying upfront for the semester.
- Tuition for each month is due at the first class of each month. If you are unable to attend that then you must mail in the check to 15844 E. Purdue Drive, Aurora CO 80013 before the due date. There will be a $10 late fee assessed each week that tuition is not paid on time.
- In the MEMO line of your check, please write the student’s name and the tuition month.
- Monthly and semester rates are non-negotiable and will not be pro-rated in case of missed classes. This is due to the fact that tuition covers all fees, including registrations fees, costumes, performing charges, extra classes and practices (~5-10 in the dance year) and all other miscellaneous costs.
Class Dress Code: All students must wear only the colors red and black. No jeans or street clothes allowed. Please make sure all hair and bangs are pulled back and out of your face.